Click Here to Access – Order Forms
Click Here to Access – Shipping
1. Design with the Perfect Fit 2020 Catalog
Fill out the required information in 2020 Design to ensure your project is correctly labeled onsite.
Watch the video below:
2. Send Design KIT file & Cost sell report to: Orders@PerfectFitCanada.com
The Perfect Fit Order Desk will respond with an order confirmation and a list of the wooden core parts, accessories, and any fasteners needed for your project
We recommend a 6 – 8 week timeline for installation from the time of order.
3. Perfect Fit will then email an invoice (few days thereafter) for the total amount of product as well as the packaging and freight cost. Dealers will have a choice to pay the invoice using the link in the email with a credit card. Or if you prefer, e-transfer to Perfect Fit.
4. Print out your Plan Views and provide them to the installer. This will act as your blueprint for building.
5. We at Perfect Fit will provide you with a tracking number once the product is on route.
For any questions or more information about ordering:
For product specs:
Click Here – Product Identification Tab
Getting The Paperwork Ready for Your Installation
1. Print the plans directly from 2020 Design.
Be sure to add the appropriate annotations for the installation process.
2. Print consumables/accessories list provided by the Order Desk.
Socialize with us